Are you an excellent communicator?
We are looking for enthusiastic, polite and outgoing individuals who can work with the Pharmacy team to deliver medicines to our customers and to maintain the appearance of the pharmacy.
Do you live locally?
We deliver medications to our clients every day, so it’s super handy if you live locally and have a bike. You will deliver medications to our clients who live within a 3km radius to the pharmacy.
Are you looking for an amazing place to work?
We have a modern fast-paced retail pharmacy with a great ‘vibe’ to work in, warm and generous patients, a leadership team that cares and a support team to help you practice Pharmacy the way you were meant to! This is a great introduction to the workforce.
Do you love customer service?
You have a passion for service and satisfaction, are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, gets first-hand information and use it for improvements in products and services, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect.
We are after the right kind of Pharmacy Delivery Clerk.
We’re looking for someone who is dedicated, trustworthy, loyal and humble. Someone that is outgoing and able to connect with people of all ages. You’ll be great at communicating with your customers, other team members and the business owner.
Our Mission: To help our community get better sooner using a combination of natural medicines and pharmacy medicines. To help people look great and feel amazing. To be at the pillar of preventative initiatives for our patients. We want our community to achieve optimal wellness so they can enjoy life to the fullest.
Our Vision: Customers confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations by providing outstanding customer service. We are continually at the forefront of innovation in pharmacy.
Passion For Our Customers
We create unmatched levels of loyalty through our wellness consultants by being passionately committed to our customers and all we serve.
We demonstrate high quality in the way we complete our tasks.
Make a difference every day
We strive to help people get better sooner using all the resources available to us
We consistently guide and lead teams to extraordinary results. We are accountable to the standards we set.
We provide a pleasant working environment in which our wellness consultants can produce innovative results as a team.
1. What will be your responsibilities? You will be delivering medications to patients within a 3km radius to the pharmacy. You will also be responsible for general maintenance of the store which includes removing rubbish and general cleaning and making the store look presentable!
2. Do I need a bike? Yes! We deliver within a 3km radius – a bike and a backpack with a helmet are all you need.
3. What time will I work? Our delivery clerks work between the hours of 4 pm to 7 pm after school. The days you can work can be negotiated
4. Do I need to wear a uniform? Not usually. As you will be riding your bike and cleaning, we recommend something comfortable and presentable.
5. Will I have to work weekends?Not usually.There may be the odd occasion, but your manager will let you know well in advance
ON OFFER TO YOU: We have achieved great success through listening to the needs of our employees and ensuring they are at the heart of every decision made. We show a strong commitment to your own personal and professional development through in-depth training, incredible health and well-being initiatives and a focus on internal promotions. We love to celebrate and reward each employee’s contribution. We, therefore, offer a competitive salary package, annual salary reviews, generous bonus programs and extravagant incentives.