Priceline Pharmacy West Brunswick is stockists of Medlab Mg Optima Relax.
This product is practitioner only that means it is only available via consultation with our Pharmacists.
Medlab Mg Optima Relax may assist with sleep, help with anxiety, reduce muscular aches and pains and may help reduce the frequency of migraines!
Medlab Mg Optima Relax contains evidence based ingredients that may support the natural metabolic pathways for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) production and activity, indicated to promote relaxation during times of stress.
- Albion ® Magnesium bisglycinate is scientifically designed to provide a highly bioavailable form of magnesium. Magnesium may act as a GABA receptor agonist and also has a binding site on the glutamate receptors helping to regulate the activity of this main excitatory neurotransmitter.1
- Glycine functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the nervous system while glutamine is a precursor to GABA production.2
- Theanine is an amino acid from Green Tea that may promote relaxation via binding to glutamate receptors.3
- Pyridoxal (vitamin B6) is a cofactor for the enzyme Glutamate decarboxylase that synthesises GABA from glutamate.4
- Zinc also has a binding site on the glutamate receptor and may act as a modulator for both excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmission.5
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||EACH 5g DOSE CONTAINS|
|Magnesium as amino acid chelate TRAACS®
|Green Tea Dry Leaf Extract.||500mg|
|Equiv. green tea dry leaf.||40g|
|Equiv. L-theanine||NLT 100mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6)||15.6mg|
|Zinc (as citrate)||5mg|
Lemon lime flavour
Note: Botanical extracts present in this product may result in variations in colour and taste from batch to batch.
Suggested articles you may like reading: